Our show site is currently closed to comply with the new Governments lock down rules for non-essential shops, we will still be manning our phones and replying to emails if you have any queries, please note any new and old orders will still be delivered and installed within the normal proposed lead times from our workshop in Horsford, please note all sites will be closed to customers during this time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keep Safe Procedures
• Inform us if you or any member of your household are Self Isolating.
• Ensure parking for two vehicles is clear – our staff will be arriving in separate vehicles
• Please have all access gates opened and clear before we arrive on site
• Any pots or other movable obstructions cleared to give us a clear access to where works are to be carried out.
• Please remain indoors while Delivery/Erection/Base works are carried out
• Please make the location and position of your building clear i.e which way the door/s is to face
• Do not to offer drinks/food
• We recommend you not to use your building for 2 days after installation
• We will not close any access gates
We would like to thank all of you for your patience through these strange times and hopefully this transition will see the start of our return to normal working conditions.