Grill Cabins are a perfect solution for those who love BBQ's and socialising but are prevented from doing so all year round due to the English weather.
Housing an indoor grill/BBQ and seating all the way round you will never have an excuse not to host a BBQ in your garden, no matter the time of year, rain or shine!
Featuring fold out seats which can be used to sleep on and double glazing you will always be comfortable.
• Available in five sizes
• Designed and manufactured to the highest quality and standards
• Constructed from only eco-friendly coniferous trees
• The 45mm semi round log profile ensures excellent thermal properties.
No chills during the winter; cool in the summer
• Double-glazed units to windows and doors
• Seat cushions are included in a choice of either blue or brown
• Grill Cabins are easily assembled by 2–3 people in a day.
Full assembly instructions are supplied with your cabin
• Cabins are supplied untreated for you to create your own desired look
• Accessories available
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the site is accessible and suitable for delivery and erection of the building in the size ordered. 2. If the Erector has no reasonable means of access to the site they have the right to leave your sectional building as a curb-side delivery only. 3. An adequate distance is required to be left around the building for installation - allowances should be made for roof overhangs. 4. The customer must advise us of any parking restrictions, your building will be delivered on a drop side truck and/or trailer. 5. The customer must advise at the time of ordering of any access restrictions including, but not limited to; walls, fences, hedging and any height restrictions i.e. brick archways, gate frames and any low hanging cables. 6. Access through neighbouring properties must be agreed before delivery. You will be liable for any damage caused to your neighbour’s property. 7. Should the site access or customer’s prepared base be deemed unsuitable, we reserve the right not to install the building. The building will be left on site on a delivery only basis and the original erection cost will be refunded. We can arrange for a new installation date, however, this will incur an additional cost. This cost will be determined on an order by order basis.
Please note cleared funds will be required approximately 10 days before delivery and/or erection of your Summer House.
This is normally taken when we call you up to arrange a delivery day and can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card.
These can be done over the phone or we can provide our BACS details.