Our Apex Style Sheds are not only functional but also an aesthetically pleasing addition to any garden. They are designed to provide a safe and secure space for storing general garden paraphernalia such as lawnmowers, gardening tools, and other outdoor equipment.
Crafted with attention to detail, these sheds feature a robust construction, made from high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. The cladding is made from 16mm x 125mm tongue and groove shiplap, which provides a smooth and tight finish that looks great in any garden. The framing is made from 45mm x 38mm rounded timber, which gives the shed a sturdy and solid feel.
The roof of our Apex Style Sheds is covered in a heavy-duty felt, which is applied over tongue and groove boards. This ensures that the shed is well-insulated and protects against harsh weather conditions. The floor is made from tongue and groove timber, supported by ex 45mm x 38mm treated bearers, which are set at 300mm intervals to provide additional support.
To ensure adequate lighting, our sheds feature two fixed glazed windows, except for the 1.80m x 1.20m shed which features one fixed window. The windows are made from high-quality glass and are securely fixed to the shed. The doors are also built to last, measuring 740mm wide, and are ledged and braced for additional support. They feature a hasp and staple and turn buttons for security, and BZP T-hinges for easy opening and closing.
To protect against rot, our Apex Style Sheds are dip-treated with a spirit-based treatment in a light brown colour. This treatment not only protects the wood but also enhances the shed's natural beauty. The eaves height is approximately 1.80m, while the ridge height is around 2.30m, making these sheds ideal for storing tall items.
Standard Apex Shed
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the site is accessible and suitable for delivery and erection of the building in the size ordered.
2. If the Erector has no reasonable means of access to the site they have the right to leave your sectional building as a curb-side delivery only.
3. An adequate distance is required to be left around the building for installation - allowances should be made for roof overhangs.
4. The customer must advise us of any parking restrictions, your building will be delivered on a drop side truck and/or trailer.
5. The customer must advise at the time of ordering of any access restrictions including, but not limited to; walls, fences, hedging and any height restrictions i.e. brick archways, gate frames and any low hanging cables.
6. Access through neighbouring properties must be agreed before delivery. You will be liable for any damage caused to your neighbour’s property.
7. Should the site access or customer’s prepared base be deemed unsuitable, we reserve the right not to install the building. The building will be left on site on a delivery only basis and the original erection cost will be refunded. We can arrange for a new installation date, however, this will incur an additional cost. This cost will be determined on an order by order basis.
Please note cleared funds will be required approximately 10 days before delivery and/or erection of your Summer House.
This is normally taken when we call you up to arrange a delivery day and can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card.
These can be done over the phone or we can provide our BACS details.
All dimensions are external corner to corner excluding overhangs, we recommend leaving enough space around your building for the overhang and maintenance.
Imperial measurements are approx. and should only be used as a guide.