Give your garden that up-to-the-minute look with the modern, contemporary styling of this Morston studio. Full length glazing brings a light airy feel to this timber building whilst the decking and overhang provide a sitting area and shade.
With a multiple of uses from a home office, studio or just a summerhouse we are sure you will find a place for this within your garden.
|Framing: EX75mm x 50mm PAR|
|Cladding: EX16mm x 125mm tongue and groove|
|Floor: EX50mm x 38mm pressure treated base runners|
|EX16mm x 125mm tongue and groove|
|Roof: EX100mm x 50mm PAR – Covered with 18mm Grade3 OSB (upgraded to EX150mm x 50mm on 4.9m models)|
|Finished with Black EDPM Rubber roofing|
|Doors: As detailed – Hurlhinges, secured with sash lock and handle set|
|Toughened glass as standard|
|Windows: As detailed - Toughened glass as standard|
|Guttering: Black or white gutter to rear including down pipe|
|Decking: pressure treated subframe, finished with EX125mm x 32mm Pressure treated decking|
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the site is accessible and suitable for delivery and erection of the building in the size ordered.
2. If the Erector has no reasonable means of access to the site they have the right to leave your sectional building as a curb-side delivery only.
3. An adequate distance is required to be left around the building for installation - allowances should be made for roof overhangs.
4. The customer must advise us of any parking restrictions, your building will be delivered on a drop side truck and/or trailer.
5. The customer must advise at the time of ordering of any access restrictions including, but not limited to; walls, fences, hedging and any height restrictions i.e. brick archways, gate frames and any low hanging cables.
6. Access through neighbouring properties must be agreed before delivery. You will be liable for any damage caused to your neighbour’s property.
7. Should the site access or customer’s prepared base be deemed unsuitable, we reserve the right not to install the building. The building will be left on site on a delivery only basis and the original erection cost will be refunded. We can arrange for a new installation date, however, this will incur an additional cost. This cost will be determined on an order by order basis.
Please note cleared funds will be required approximately 10 days before delivery and/or erection of your Summer House.
This is normally taken when we call you up to arrange a delivery day and can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card.
These can be done over the phone or we can provide our BACS details.
All dimensions are external corner to corner excluding overhangs, we recommend leaving enough space around your building for the overhang and maintenance.
Imperial measurements are approx. and should only be used as a guide.