- Excavate site to allow for a 150mm reinforced raft foundation concrete base
- 3no. Courses of brickwork, soakaway constructed with drainage crates
- 200mm x 25mm featheredge, 100mm x 50mm framing throughout, lined with breather membrane
- Hand cut open trussed roof (150mm x 50mm) common rafters
- Oak posts, cross beam and knee braces to front
- Black square UPVC gutter and round downpipes, exterior cladding finished with a colour of your choice
- Erect scaffolding, cover roof with IKO Pro breather membrane.
Batten and finish with Sand-Toft Neo or Reclaimed pan-tiles