The Breckland Summerhouse is a smart addition to our Summerhouse collection, adding a touch of Georgian grandeur to any garden.
Whether you are looking for a traditional, modern or bespoke Summerhouse we can cater for your own unique requirements. As with all of our buildings our Summerhouses are manufactured with your design desires in mind. With a large range of window and door styles, different roofing options and paint finishes – you can truly have the building you have dreamt of. Whether you want a peaceful haven in which to read the latest best seller, a place to while away the hours with friends over a cup of tea or a glass of wine, or simply somewhere to relax and enjoy the sunshine, we can help bring that dream to life.
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the site is accessible and suitable for delivery and erection of the building in the size ordered.
2. If the Erector has no reasonable means of access to the site they have the right to leave your sectional building as a curb-side delivery only.
3. An adequate distance is required to be left around the building for installation - allowances should be made for roof overhangs.
4. The customer must advise us of any parking restrictions, your building will be delivered on a drop side truck and/or trailer.
5. The customer must advise at the time of ordering of any access restrictions including, but not limited to; walls, fences, hedging and any height restrictions i.e. brick archways, gate frames and any low hanging cables.
6. Access through neighbouring properties must be agreed before delivery. You will be liable for any damage caused to your neighbour’s property.
7. Should the site access or customer’s prepared base be deemed unsuitable, we reserve the right not to install the building. The building will be left on site on a delivery only basis and the original erection cost will be refunded. We can arrange for a new installation date, however, this will incur an additional cost. This cost will be determined on an order by order basis.
Please note cleared funds will be required approximately 10 days before delivery and/or erection of your Summer House.
This is normally taken when we call you up to arrange a delivery day and can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card.
These can be done over the phone or we can provide our BACS details.
All dimensions are external corner to corner excluding overhangs, we recommend leaving enough space around your building for the overhang and maintenance.
Imperial measurements are approx. and should only be used as a guide.